MAG B1: Customer Success Story
- B2B store, with complex pricing structure and rules.
- Working with companies has a few contact person for each company need to create order for the same Business Partner.
- A lot of products created each week, with a lot of sizes and colors.
- Some products allow the backorder and some others not, and this defined through a property in SAP B1.
- Sales employee of Wolvenberg need access to Magento front-end and then create a new account in Magento, also create a sales order for a specific customer from Magento.
- More than 20k of products in Magento.
- Enable Advanced Pricing Extension on Magento and sync. It through MAG B1 to cover the complex pricing rules defined in SAP B1 in Magento eCommerce.
- Develop a new feature to cover the need of uploading the contact persons from SAP B1 to Magento.
- Create a new global extension for MAG B1 to upload the products automatically after create them in SAP.
- Develop a new extension for MAG B1 specific for Wolvenberg, to change the backorder setting on product level according to SAP B1 settings.
- Activate the Sales Rep extension on the store to give sales employee the possibility to create orders for their customers also create new accounts.
- Deliver a complete solution cover the complex need of B2B business from different pricing level according to Item -> Customer -> Quantity -> From Date -> To Date.
- Provide to the end customer a perfect purchase experience and visibility to the orders, deliveries and invoices.
- Up to date collections always available on the store and provide full information to customers and sales rep. about what is available in the store and what is not.
- Sales employee now can create orders for their customers on the go through Magento, also get more revenue by quickly creating the new accounts.