MAG B1: Customer Success Story
- The master will be SAP B1 so it’s a must to upload a lot of HD picture through the
the interface of MAG B1.
- The customer order the repair of his devices by the website.
- Create the Order for the B2B situation.
- Add the orders or update it and allow to add new lines, and synchronize the B1 order with the Magento for the customer approve it, if it needs.
- Create the Service Call and Return for each device.
- Allow the customer to type the order reference.
- Check the component Items stock availability.
- Send an email to the customer to inform him if the stock is available or not or for the customer to approve the order.
- Change the Service Call status for each operation (waiting the approval needs approval, Stock is Ok …)
- Deliver the return.
- MAGB1 standard can download the order from the website.
- We created windows application for searching and create customers and orders or update the orders and create the Service Call and the Returns and deliver the
- Create a new extension for MAG B1 which has been created to make synchronize between the B1 and Website and sensing the emails.
- We change the service Call status by the application and extension.
- We created new extension in Magento Website for the synchronize and the
- MAGB1 already it was simple to send the products, orders, and customers from SAP B1 to Magento or vice-versa through MAG B1.
- The creation of the extensions in MAG B1 made it simple to make the synchronize between B1 and the Website.
- The user can add and update the orders without a B1 client with an indirect license.
- Increase the customer satisfaction because of the high speed of processing orders
and deliveries with the new extension for MAGB1 to manage the internal
- Monitor the reparation flow by the service status, where the service status is changing automatically.
- Monitor the stock availability for the device’s components.